Friday, August 3, 2012

weirdo but lovely


What is it like being in an interracial relationship ?

Well those question lingered on head and on my MSN screen for what seems like an eternity. I was lost for words and I was feeling all these emotions that I thought I had buried and then the truth hurt me. Nothing but the plain of truth. I was confused, scared, worried, angry, hopeful, strong , confident. But most importantly I was in love with him.

Yes I felt a barrageof emotions and they were all contradictions of one another. Like how the world operates in opposites day and night, earth and sky, rain and shine. A part of  me wanted to cry and tell him that it is like walking on fire. The other part of me wanted to continue being strong and tell him that it is a walk in the park. But instead, I choose to be silent because I was not sure. Truth to be told, I am more scared than anything else. Scared of what the future may not hold. What will it be ? How it will be ? Will it even be ? So many questions and no answers.

There are many other fishes in the sea, but what if your taste buds only takes a liking to one fish ? What if you have only one particular taste

P/S : I miss you my Mr French

2 comments: