Saturday, August 6, 2011

phaseeeeee

I am curious about whether anyone else experiences life in phases the way I do. I have two basic phases that I go through: (1) info comes in, and (2) info goes out. During the "In" phase I usually am in a more lazy state of mind and I will watch lots of movies and TV, play video games, read lots of books, and surf the internet to learn random facts and information on whatever is most interesting to me at the time. The "Out" phase is my more creative mindset and I do things like write music, poetry, and stories, I blog more, and I become more active or whatever. Granted, there are those in-between stages where I am doing both, but most of my life has followed this pattern. Anyone else experience life like that?

Anyway, I've been in an In phase for a long time. I think I am heading toward an Out phase soon, because I am starting to get sick of taking info in; my brain feels full.

Anyone else experience anything like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment